The Eddy Short Sleeve combines tried a tested Merino wool blend, in a looser fit to traditional base layers. Moisture-wicking, thermo-regulating and antibacterial this natural fibre is great to where in active or casual activities. This versatility is something we love, if travelling you can pack lighter, wear for longer, retaining shape and performance for much longer than a standard cotton layer.
- 80% Superfine Merino wool with 20% polyamide for extra durability and shape retention
- Highly breathable & naturally antibacterial
- 160g/m² soft jersey
- Fitted crew neck tee
- Improved razor finish & compact spun yarn fabric for increased durability
- Full supply chain traceability, mulesing-free
- Knitted and manufactured in Portugal
Fabric & Aftercare
Fabric: 80% Superfine Merino with 20% polyamide for extra shape retention and durability. The fibre is sourced from Australian non-mulesed sheep farms and processed and knitted in Europe by eco-label certified spinners.
Aftercare: Wash at 30°C on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Low spin / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Line dry only away from direct heat / Cool iron only